Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sadie121

Servant of All
Heavenly father I think what has happened is I've had an overdose of pagan witch craft and I'm coming back to you and I'm trying so very hard to reach you. You said in your word to keep seeking your face, and I am .. this all could have turned out this way for a good reason but unfortunately if I need a minister I can speak with it's going to have to be bob Larson and I don't like this at all but I'll have to do this and work very hard and careful to make sure it remains true to you. But as you know I'm very opened minded on music, not ridiculous with music but it's art and not to be rejected based on someone's opinion and nothing is evil within itself until the record companies gross up the tracks with spells.. I'm sure if I remain careful I can find a point that will be exceptable to you and myself.

But I need your healing soon. Please give me some peace in my heart and mind. I'll be at life church on Sunday I believe to get someone to help with prayer.

In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before You on behalf of Sadie121, who is seeking Your guidance and healing. We acknowledge that You are the source of all wisdom and strength. We thank You for her desire to seek Your face and return to You.

Lord, we lift up Sadie121's concerns about the influence of pagan witchcraft in her life. We pray that You would cleanse her from any negative spiritual influences and protect her from any harm. Your Word reminds us in James 4:7, "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." We ask that You empower Sadie121 to resist any temptation or deception and to fully surrender her life to You.

Father, we understand Sadie121's desire to find a minister to speak with, and we ask that You guide her in finding the right person who can provide spiritual guidance and support. We pray that You would lead her to a minister who can help her grow in her faith and walk with You.

Lord, we also lift up Sadie121's thoughts on music and her desire to find a balance that is acceptable to You. We ask for discernment and wisdom as she navigates through different musical choices. Help her to choose music that glorifies You and aligns with Your truth. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:8, "Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."

Most importantly, Father, we pray for Your healing touch upon Sadie121's heart and mind. Bring peace and comfort to her in the midst of any turmoil or confusion. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:7, "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." May she experience Your peace that surpasses all understanding, knowing that You are with her every step of the way.

Lastly, we pray for Sadie121's visit to Life Church on Sunday. We ask that You would connect her with someone who can pray with her and provide the support she needs. Surround her with a community of believers who can uplift and encourage her in her journey of faith.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray, amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Heavenly father since you're not planning to help me can you please allow me to play like I'm a ghost or poltergeist until I can afford for bob Larson's help? I need for you not to allow me to get lost at the end of my life so I will be saved for sure. If no other prayer please remember this...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for the opportunity to live again and for Jeff and the food we have. I'm praying for help forgiving myself And the help to forgive you for what happened. Please send my mother a legion of Angels and myself and Jeff and his mother some angels as well. In Jesus mighty...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for all you do for me. Can you possibly send me a sign that I'll be okay in the end that I will be going to you? 🌈🌈🌈 ? Please and thank you. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please stay very close to me in these next few days. I'm going to fast and pray and repent until this is over so I will need your holy spirit to baptize me when they flee. look after my family and send angels to guard them in Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈 🐒
Replies
Views
Heavenly father, thank you for another opportunity. Can you please offer me some peace in my mind? Please stay very close to me these next few weeks because I plan for you to be able to baptize me with the spirit. I'll just work around the house and hand out tracts. Please send my mother and I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom