Heavenly father I thank you this evening ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
194
Jesus.. I come to You this evening.. Again asking in faith for Your continuous protection, please Father God.. I really need my income.. And I really can not weather these multiple attacks on my own.. I beg of You Lord. 💔
Replies
8
Views
417
Heavenly father; I thank you for the love protection and guidance, lord God I pray that may your will and power open our locked doors so that we shall be able to upgrade to another level of education and educate our children I pray all this through the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Replies
10
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom