Anonymous

Beloved of All
heavenly father I thank you for this morning. Pls continue protect me from sin from evil from kingdoms & rulers in darkness demonic attacks satanic attacks witchcraft spells witchcraft attacks insanity craziness mental retardation spiritual attacks wickedness failure impure thoughts works of tha flesh spiritual warfare demonic Spirits evil spirits hexes vexes voodoo witchcraft envy jealousy selfishness prideful disobedience immaturity soul ties wickedness wicked spirits. Pls help me to live in obedience & godly mindset. In JESUS name. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
195
Heavenly Father, I thank you for your mercy, love, kindness, goodness and faithful. Despite our unfaithfulness you have come through for countless times and I am grateful. I pray may you grant me these prayer requests through your mercy and power. 1. Father put an end to the spirit of anger...
Replies
6
Views
389
Heavenly Father I thank you for all that you do please watch over me and my family, please bless and protect us and heal us in all ways. Please let no weapon formed against us in any shape or form prosper. Father please watch over my boys as they go back to school soon, please protect them from...
Replies
7
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom