Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD and my anxiety. After reading the book from Allen Carr how to quit drinking alcohol without willpower and your help each day I am now 9 days without alcohol and I am doing much better. I no longer have AWS and I do not have any desire to drink...
The Lord Jesus Christ said to minister to those who are the least among the brethren. I choose to do that in obedience to the Master's command. True love is NOT in words, but in action. Read 1 John 3:16-18. In Jesus' name! Amen!