Heavenly Father... I pray for instant healing ...

Pilynlas

Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father... I pray for instant healing upon my eyes and my back..... And grace to read and understand for my forthcoming exams.. And favour upon my life... In Jesus name I pray.. Amen
 
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying along with you. May the Lord greatly bless all of your needs.

Heavenly Father I ask that You would greatly bless each point of the petition, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the Prayer of Protection...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please heal my sister's daughter. She passed out and was rushed to the hospital and the doctor said she needs blood. God please heal her because neither her mother nor my family are capable of paying a huge amount of hospital bills. God please 🙏 heal her instantly.
Replies
14
Views
275
Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus may you please join me in prayers my child is very sick she has been sick from Friday and complaining about stomach cramps and she can’t sleep at night as I’m typing she is crying and rolling.
Replies
10
Views
247
O GOD I PRAY O HEAVENLY FATHER I PRAY THAT I PAINT OUR HOUSE AMEN IN CHRIST JESUS' NAME I PRAY AMEN
Replies
13
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom