heavenly father I need to parallel park ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
heavenly father I need to parallel park correctly & pass my road test next month. In JESUS name. AMEN.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father I went to the er thank you for the 1 month supply of thyroid pills but they didn't check if I was fine didn't run one test I ran out of energy when I got there and had to be brought in on a wheelchair oh father to get to my sister house I need to walk ,8 almost a mile father I don't think...
Replies
9
Views
136
Oh father i though everything will be ok when they gave me snap when i asked for a extension to wait for the dr note to arive in the mail. but what they did to me was put me down for work and not inform me and the deadline for good cause for not showing up is today i call the place no answer i...
Replies
13
Views
128
Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom