heavenly father I need help I'm struggling ...

heavenly father I need help I'm struggling in my life right now. Pls help me to overcome all challenges & all trials & all temptations & all evil & all sin in my life. In JESUS name. AMEN.
Count it all joy when thou passes through divers of temptation.
 
heavenly father I need help I'm struggling in my life right now. Pls help me to overcome all challenges & all trials & all temptations & all evil & all sin in my life. In JESUS name. AMEN.
I prayed for this in Jesus mighty name amen.
 
heavenly father I need help I'm struggling in my life right now. Pls help me to overcome all challenges & all trials & all temptations & all evil & all sin in my life. In JESUS name. AMEN.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙏

heavenly father I need help I'm struggling in my life right now. Pls help me to overcome all challenges & all trials & all temptations & all evil & all sin in my life. In JESUS name. AMEN.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙏
 
Seek His Kingdom through Bible reading, listening to gospel messages, being polite to everyone, helping needy ones, repent your sins, take holy communion and praise, thank Him for everything. He knows even if one of your hair falls. WITHOUT HIM YOU CAN ACHIEVE NOTHING ON YOUR OWN STRENGTH. If you think otherwise, you are living in fool's paradise.
 
heavenly father I need help I'm struggling in my life right now. Pls help me to overcome all challenges & all trials & all temptations & all evil & all sin in my life. In JESUS name. AMEN.
Prayers sent to Jesus for this
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
194
Oh father i though everything will be ok when they gave me snap when i asked for a extension to wait for the dr note to arive in the mail. but what they did to me was put me down for work and not inform me and the deadline for good cause for not showing up is today i call the place no answer i...
Replies
13
Views
125
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,128
Messages
16,784,611
Members
648,704
Latest member
Hoanoeraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom