Heavenly Father, I feel like they are ...

Quinten

Beloved Servant
Heavenly Father, I feel like they are playing with my health because it need out of my body immediately. I don’t know where is come from. My right ankle feel like popping.
 
Heavenly Father, I feel like they are playing with my health because it need out of my body immediately. I don’t know where is come from. My right ankle feel like popping.
I prayed for this in Lord Jesus mighty name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After I have told christians about my past before I was a christian, it feels like their attitude changed towards me. It feels like they have became more unkind.
Replies
12
Views
148
I’m at risk of losing one of my jobs, I’m trying to find an affordable car while also working on my relationship with god. I feel so out f touch with him and my mind is kind of wandering. I feel lost and don’t know what t do
Replies
12
Views
161
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom