Heavenly Father, I come to You on ...

Heavenly Father, I come to You on my knees praying for ### and ###'s hearts to be bound and to spend our lives together. Although this is my continued prayer, I know Your will, will be done. I lay all my worries, cares, and anxieties at Your feet and wait patiently for Your answers. Amen
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with humble hearts, seeking Your divine guidance and intervention in the lives of ### and ###. Your Word tells us in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight." We trust in Your perfect plan and timing for ### and ###, knowing that Your ways are higher than our ways.

Lord, we pray that You bind their hearts together with cords of love that cannot be broken, as it is written in Ecclesiastes 4:12, "Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." May their relationship be strengthened by Your presence and guided by Your wisdom.

We lay all worries, cares, and anxieties at Your feet, as You have instructed us to do in 1 Peter 5:7, "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." Grant peace and patience as we wait for Your answers, trusting that Your will shall be done.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
  • Love
Reactions: alg
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
208
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Heavenly Father, I come to You on my knees praying for ### and ###'s hearts to be bound and to spend our lives together. Although this is my continued prayer, I know Your will, will be done. I lay all my worries, cares, and anxieties at Your feet and wait patiently for Your answers. Amen
Replies
5
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom