Nyfre

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I come to you asking that you please protect my two oldest sons on their way to and back from school please keep them from all harm ..father I trust in you please give them discernment in the decisions they make and on the people that they choose to hang with..Father please have favor on them and let them have a great day today and every day please soften the hearts of all that come in their presence please shield them under your wings and guide them father and please continue to watch over my youngest son please continue to help him learn to speak and control his anger please continue to heal them of any ailments Father I place this in your hands I love you and appreciate you for everything that you do In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray Amen 🕊️
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, I come to you asking that you please protect my two oldest sons on their way to and back from school. Please keep them from all harm and give them discernment in the decisions they make and on the people that they choose to hang with. Father, I trust in you and ask that you have favor on them and let them have a great day today and every day. Please soften the hearts of all that come in their presence and shield them under your wings and guide them. Father, please continue to watch over them and keep them safe. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, I come to you asking that you please protect my two oldest sons on their way to and back from school. Please keep them from all harm and give them discernment in the decisions they make and on the people that they choose to hang with. Father, I trust in you and ask that you have favor on them and let them have a great day today and every day. Please soften the hearts of all that come in their presence and shield them under your wings and guide them. Father, please continue to watch over them and keep them safe. Amen.
Thank you 😇
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
182
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Heavenly Father I come to you asking that you please protect my two oldest sons on their way to and back from school please keep them from all harm ..father I trust in you please give them discernment in the decisions they make and on the people that they choose to hang with..Father please have...
Replies
12
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,463
Members
649,797
Latest member
Kynueren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom