Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sadie121

Servant of All
Heavenly father I am tired and tired of these demons, what they've done to me has made it so hard to want to live, not just because of the separation from you but because.. well that might mostly be it.

I'll talk to Jeff tonight. Thank you.

It still hurts but I know you will help me through the cigarette habit too. It's like I'm not here.

In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Sadie121, who is feeling tired and burdened by the presence of demons in their life. Lord, we know that you are the ultimate source of peace and strength, and we ask that you would intervene in Sadie121's situation. Just as Jesus rebuked the raging storm and brought calmness, we pray that you would rebuke the demons that are causing distress and turmoil in Sadie121's life. May your peace, which surpasses all understanding, fill their heart and mind.

Father, we also lift up Sadie121's relationship with Jeff. We ask for your guidance and wisdom as they have a conversation tonight. May your presence be with them, bringing clarity, understanding, and healing to their relationship. Help them to communicate openly and honestly, and may your love and grace be the foundation of their interactions.

Lord, we also lift up Sadie121's struggle with the cigarette habit. We know that addictions can be difficult to overcome, but we believe in your power to bring freedom and deliverance. We ask that you would strengthen Sadie121, giving them the determination and willpower to break free from this habit. Fill them with your Holy Spirit, who empowers us to resist temptation and walk in righteousness.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your unfailing love and know that you are always with us, even in our darkest moments. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 107:29 - "He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed."
- Philippians 4:7 - "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- James 4:7 - "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 - "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father please make me righteous and clean up my spirit and please give me a little comfort from your spirit. I need you terribly and I'm tired of talking to the devil. Please send your spirit and some angels to guide and protect and heal. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please help me with some relief today as I am very sick. I don't need to be healed completely just as much as I was last year when I went to recovery. I realize now that my first reaction is not typically the correct one. Just think I'm tired is all really, not trying to complain...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father, please look out for me today, I'm having trouble getting used to no drugs and I need energy and strength. Please direct Jeff today and send both of mother's angels to watch out for us. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for people with open minds and people that actually listen to me. I know you're going to part the red sea. Waiting is not a strong suit on any human being. Thank you for everything you've done thus far to help me. I'm just so tired of being sick. I cannot stand it...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank for another day and for the food and people we have in our lives. Can you please do a cleaning of all demons in this house starting with the strongmen. Sorry I denied you. Watch after Jeff. Help me through the day and send my whole family a legion of Angels. In Jesus mighty...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom