Heavenly Father, I am struggling at the moment, I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

XrisPhoenix

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father, I am struggling at the moment, I have no job, my stepfather is ill as well as my father. Please enter their body and remove their pain and sufferings now. It's been an enduring year, and I don't know how much more I can take of this. Restore me Lord, send your angels to lift my spirit in this trying time. Help me to find my purpose in life again.

I need you now Lord, give me a sign please. Have mercy on me Lord.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hear people say it but I don't necessarily feel God's love. I don't know the words to describe what I'm feeling besides a sense of emptiness. Can you pray for the baptism of the Holy Spirit. That any spirits not of God leave me in Jesus Name. Any curses be broken in Jesus Name. And judgement...
Replies
5
Views
308
I am in credit card debt and struggling as a farmer with low corn prices. Please pray for me that I can pay my bills and get out of debt.
Replies
9
Views
385
Please pray for me to get a government job and I am really struggling with financially and please protect me from harm and danger. Please provide food for people who are in poverty 🙏🙏 please God, my Jesus, shower blessings 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
4
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom