Heavenly Father be with our troops and ...

I'm unable to process attachments or files directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • 1630080295093.png
    1630080295093.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
Heavenly Father be with our troops and keep them safe in ###. Please bless and be with the families of the ### soldiers who were killed today. Please help those over there be safe and no more problems happening. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
I prayed for this and the innocent people of ###. That peace will reign over them. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🇺🇸 Save & Guide Military Leaders, Troops, Civilians 1 Tim 2:1-4, Save, Lead, Protect Leaders, Troops, No Deaths, Protect Civilians, 🎯 Military Targets Only -- Unity Among "Free Nations," Your Church SHALL Be Called a House of Prayer for ALL Nations, Isa 56:7, Mark 11:17, for ALL PEOPLE, Rulers...
Replies
13
Views
104
🇺🇸 Save & Guide Military Leaders, Troops, Civilians 1 Tim 2:1-4, Save, Lead, Protect Leaders, Troops, No Deaths, Protect Civilians, 🎯 Military Targets Only -- Unity Among "Free Nations," Your Church SHALL Be Called a House of Prayer for ALL Nations, Isa 56:7, Mark 11:17, for ALL PEOPLE, Rulers...
Replies
12
Views
95
🇺🇸 Save & Guide Military Leaders, Troops, Civilians 1 Tim 2:1-4, Save, Lead, Protect Leaders, Troops, No Deaths, Protect Civilians, 🎯 Military Targets Only -- Unity Among "Free Nations," Your Church SHALL Be Called a House of Prayer for ALL Nations, Isa 56:7, Mark 11:17, for ALL PEOPLE, Rulers...
Replies
10
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,872
Messages
16,781,639
Members
648,438
Latest member
Wyruemond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom