Heaven.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for ### she started out with muscle spasms and pinched nerves and a lot of pain that wouldn't go away, it started in April it has slowly got to where the pain isn't as bad but shes hurt so long and constant that she has gotten weaker in her left arm and right leg we've been to 2...
Replies
10
Views
194
Today there isn't a whole lot of improvement but she has finally gotten 2 different Dr appointments 1 with a spine Dr. and 1 with a neurologist both tomorrow, 1 early in the morning the other at 2:00pm after waiting a long time trying to get someone to help her and hopefully on her way to...
Replies
10
Views
188
God, please take me to heaven. Please. I am tired of living in a community where I had to surrender my child to never see him again. Where I have had to be hazed by a community repeatedly. Where I have been used over and over. These people are wicked. You know my battles. They make it harder...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,647
Messages
16,813,713
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom