Please Pray for ### she started out with muscle spasms and pinched nerves and a lot of pain that wouldn't go away, it started in April it has slowly got to where the pain isn't as bad but shes hurt so long and constant that she has gotten weaker in her left arm and right leg we've been to 2...
Today there isn't a whole lot of improvement but she has finally gotten 2 different Dr appointments 1 with a spine Dr. and 1 with a neurologist both tomorrow, 1 early in the morning the other at 2:00pm after waiting a long time trying to get someone to help her and hopefully on her way to...
God, please take me to heaven. Please. I am tired of living in a community where I had to surrender my child to never see him again. Where I have had to be hazed by a community repeatedly. Where I have been used over and over. These people are wicked. You know my battles. They make it harder...