We continue to lift your home and family before the throne of grace, petitioning for the abundant blessings that only God can provide.

As you prayed, we stand in agreement for peace, love, understanding, forgiveness, happiness, and order to fill your home. We come against any and all forces of division and destruction and pray for healing and restoration in all your relationships.

We pray for the deliverance of all anxiety, sadness, spiritual and emotional discomfort, and for the replacement of positivity and joy.

We continue to ask the Lord to bless you all physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and financially. May His grace continually befall you as you grow in faith in Jesus Christ. We ask our Lord, let Your will be done in the lives of everyone in the home. "Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart" (Psalm 37:4 NIV), He made this promise to you, dear beloved. We pray Psalm 34:4,5. "We sought the LORD, and he answered us and delivered us from all our fears," we pray that you all can testify like this.

We thank you for sharing your heart with us and for granting us the honor of joining you in prayer. If you have seen God's hand at work in your home and family, we would love to rejoice with you in a praise report. If you are still waiting for an unanswered prayer, we would love you to share that with us and allow us to continue standing in faith with you.

May the love, joy, and peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, fill your hearts and home now and always. We ask this in the precious name of Jesus Our Messiah, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with a heavy heart. I know my mistake i played a apart of in this situation. I pray that you will heal ### heart from the hurt and betrayal from ###. Please give him the eyes to see how sincere I am about this. Please give him the heart to forgive me and let him...
Replies
9
Views
49
Father God, I come before you with pain in my heart. I come to you and ask that you heal all the pain I've caused ### over the years. Please remove his stubborn heart towards me. Create in us a new heart and renew our spirits. O'Lord. Draw yourself closer to us and to one another. Strengthen...
Replies
10
Views
245
Father God, I come to you today with a hopeful heart that it will be a good day. I pray that ### and I will be close and in understanding with one another. Strengthen our relationship and bless our communication. Heal us from our past hurts we have caused one another and give us the heart and...
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom