Praise the lord .. fear not, these words are not told by me but by our loving father....
Oh lord, I praise you and thank you for answering all my prayers, father I pray for his health who is facing problems due to sickness, father command sickness to leave from him and give him strength, pour showers of blessings on him... in your powerful name I pray amen.
1. for my mother, she is diabetic and having fungal infection in the lungs.
2. for my father's eyesight to improve, headache, urinary tract problems, feet swelling, blood pressure problems to go away and for good health.
1. for my mother, she is diabetic and having fungal infection in the lungs.
2. for my father's eyesight to improve, headache, urinary tract problems, feet swelling, blood pressure problems to go away and for good health.
1. for my mother, she is diabetic and having fungal infection in the lungs.
2. for my father's eyesight to improve, headache, urinary tract problems, feet swelling, blood pressure problems to go away and for good health.