Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InGOD1trust

Guest
please pray for my health and the strength of my faith to get stronger.
 
Father we pray for good days of health for ### and to draw ### closer to Jesus. asking in Jesus name to mend these needs. Amen.
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father God we lift up to you ###, touch him Lord and heal him of whatever sickness he has, make his body healthy and strong and strengthen him that he will be able to keep on going and do the works you have called for him to do.

Lord God give ### more faith that in everything Lord he will always have trust in you. Anoint him Father and use him for your glory and honor.

All glory are yours Lord and thank you that you have heard our prayers in Jesus name we ask and pray, amen amen...
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have so many health problems that have been plaguing me for months. Every time it seems like something might be getting better, something horrible happens & I'm back to square one. I try not to have doubts or feel like God is just punishing me, but it's hard. I need help. I can't do this for...
Replies
13
Views
129
Jesus please help my husband at work, he is overwhelmed and has no help. Working overnight is hard enough and already a physical toll on his health. My health is not good either, and I just got very bad test results from the doctor. Please help me get better. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
125
Pls pray for me & my familys safety, good health & for overflowing blessings. Pls pray that I excel in my job & no risky clients or transactions & more side hustles. Pls pray that ms ### can pay me her debt.Pls pray that I get healed from all sickness. PLS PRAY for my sons mental health & peace...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom