Health

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-677
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    health

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-677

Guest
Dear Prayer Friends. Please pray for ### in ###. She is recovering from cataract operation. With thanks.
 
I pray for healing in the name of Jesus
 
Please Lord Jesus be with ### in ### recovering from her cataract operation heal her in full and bless her life to be wonderful in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank you Lord for waking up us all and giving us good health. I pray that you will continue to give us good health. I pray for my daughters safety while in school. Father God, we ask for your guidance for my daughter ### as she face sets of exams after exams. May you give her the...
Replies
10
Views
152
Cataract, Glaucoma and blurred vision issues I need prayer for complete healing. Thanks.
Replies
15
Views
211
Please pray for my father ### ###yrs old as he went for ECG test today before proceeding with cataract surgery so eye surgeon advised him to go to cardiologist and take permission for cataract surgery due to some problem in ECG report. Tommorow morning they are going to cardiologist so please...
Replies
14
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom