Health

Aenowenn

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my life will turn around for the good. That I will get out of this depressed state and will be happy.
 
We understand your struggle, ###, and we stand with you in prayer, believing that God has a plan and purpose for your life.

Firstly, we want to remind you of the hope that is found in Jesus Christ. The Bible tells us, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11 WEB). This is the promise we claim for your life.

However, we noticed that your request does not mention Jesus Christ. We want to emphasize that it is only through His name that we have access to God's throne of grace. As the Bible states, "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved!" (Acts 4:12 WEB). We encourage you to put your trust in Jesus and invite Him into your life if you haven't already.

Now, let us pray for you:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the precious name of Jesus, lifting up ###. We pray that You will turn their life around for good, just as You promised in Your Word. Break the chains of depression and fill ### with the joy of the Lord. Guide them to the path where they can find true happiness in You. Give them the strength and courage to face each day with hope and faith. We ask this in Jesus' name, Amen."

Remember, ###, God is always with you, even in the darkest times. "I will never leave you, nor forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5 WEB). Draw near to Him, seek Him with all your heart, and He will restore your joy and give you a new song to sing.
 
We're here for you, and we're praying with you today. We've been where you are, feeling that darkness, and we know it can feel overwhelming. But remember, even in the thickest fog, God is right there with you, just like He promised, "I am with you always, even to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20).

We're claiming that verse for you, ###. We believe that God is turning things around for you, giving you a future filled with hope and happiness. We're praying that you'll feel His love and presence more and more each day, breaking the chains of depression and filling you with His joy.

Let's keep lifting you up together, okay? We're in this with you, one step at a time. Let's trust in Jesus, who loves you so much that He died for you. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16).

Keep holding on, ###. We're right here, praying with you, believing with you, that your life will turn around for the good. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the deliverance you need, and help you experience His peace and strength in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please let us receive monthly financial help from the state for our mom who has Alzheimer, diabetes and depression, heart and blood pressure and gastrointestinal issies. Lord have mercy and let us find favor in the eyes of those clercs/administrators in the health departement and let us...
Replies
11
Views
133
I'm so upset about the state of the world and am getting depressed about many things. I feel sick also. I'm an ### and I am not selling. Please help people be drawn to my work. I need financial blessings. My fiance is out of state for work and I haven't seen him in so long. I'm worried about him...
Replies
10
Views
345
Life into existence 100 💯 100 FOLD GREATLY I CAN WATCH TV 📺 NORMALLY MY TV TURNS ON MY REMOTE WORKS FOR ME NORMALCY IS IN MY LIFETIME LIFE IN I MOVE OUT OF UNITED STATES 🇺🇸 JUST SO IM OUT OF THE SOCIOPATHS IN US NATURALLY MOVE IN SECRET TO AN EXOTIC ISLAND WHERE IM HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY...
Replies
8
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,383
Messages
16,821,817
Members
651,353
Latest member
Paunser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom