Health

Audes

Disciple of Prayer
God please heal me
Help me to be healthy
Help me to lose this weight and make all my vitals back to normal
Please help me God
God please bless me
I hope and pray to You Lord that the doctor says everything is fine
Please God help me
In Jesus’ name I pray
Amen
 
```markdown
God please heal me
Help me to be healthy
Help me to lose this weight and make all my vitals back to normal
Please help me God
God please bless me
I hope and pray to You Lord that the doctor says everything is fine
Please God help me
In Jesus’ name I pray
Amen

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

```
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for me to lose some weight and to have doors open to healthier food diet. Thank you for prayers
Replies
11
Views
84
Jesus please help my mother deal with her depression and try to be happier and focus more. I think the depression is now affecting her memory, and I cannot handle another person in my life with memory issues. Please also let my husband's schedule even out so he can help out more I am overwhelmed...
Replies
13
Views
124
Jesus please help my husband at work, he is overwhelmed and has no help. Working overnight is hard enough and already a physical toll on his health. My health is not good either, and I just got very bad test results from the doctor. Please help me get better. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,978
Messages
16,783,041
Members
648,532
Latest member
Smiysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom