Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
I prayed for this. Amen.
 
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
I prayed for this. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No nausea in my stomach. Normal stomach acid. No gastritis. No inflammation, swelling, pain or irritation in my dental flesh or teeth. Perfect clear eyesight.
Replies
11
Views
107
No nervosity. No tension. Relaxed body. Relaxed stomach. No pain or unease in my stomach (gastritis and recent stomach virus). No acid reflux. State of complete health. My mom has early Alzheimer's and diabetes, needs surveillance and I am very stressed about it. She is age ###. A...
Replies
6
Views
298
No diarrhea. No light nausea feeling in my stomach. No acid reflux. No too much acid or lack of acid. No gastritis. No worry. No doubt. No unbelief. FAITH in general. FAITH for specific things (my needs and desires, unresolved issues, sabotages, delays, etc.) JOY. PEACE...
Replies
7
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom