Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

ialaw

Prayer Warrior
For the physical mental and spiritual well being and development for all who post here, and our enemies :)
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Mental and physical health for my family and me
Replies
9
Views
123
Emotional, physical and spiritual health in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
153
If anyone can pray for my mental and physical health. I am hurting my partner in our relationship. We want to get married but I am a wreck right now. I know God has all the answers but I am feeling defeated due to my health issues. Any thoughts or prayers would mean everything.
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom