Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am requesting prayer for a series of various health problems I have. Nothing is getting better, they keep stacking up, new one after new one. In Jesus's name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
49
Please pray for me. I have a severe case of tinnitus, gurgling and chronic mucus in throat, a music project that I'm having trouble completing and depression. Thank you for praying. You have no idea how much it means. In Jesus's name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
100
For Jesus to heal my body from my woman problems and my allergies and personal other things he knows that I've told him. Thank you all for your prayers.
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,045
Messages
16,806,510
Members
650,499
Latest member
Broalorurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom