I greet you all in the name of our Lord, that let my Health be purified from the disorder of my internal organs that am going through, such Heat problem, gastritis and colon. so that this year 2021 becomes the break through from taking medicine. and also let peace prevails and guidance from bad deeds.

With my regards,

###
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have been feeling awful, down, and not spiritually healthy the last 2 or 3 days. Please pray that I may be invigorated once again with a love for Christ, a passion for his kingdom, and a love for the Bible and church. I do not love Christ much right now and want that to...
Replies
9
Views
141
Lord I need your favour, guidance, wisdom, peace, happiness and health as you know everything that is best for me in job in family and all I surrender myself in your mighty hand. Clear my confusion. Make a way and do the best as you know what is best for me. I leave every tension problems in...
Replies
9
Views
191
Heavenly Father, thank You for the skills and knowledge You have entrusted to me. Use my career to serve others and strengthen the health system of my country. Grant me wisdom, integrity, and compassion to bring meaningful change. Help me work diligently, collaborate well, and remain guided by...
Replies
9
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,855
Messages
16,781,496
Members
648,421
Latest member
Eldulnainfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom