Health Is Wealth

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jyoti singh

Guest
I am ### please pray for my father because his health is not ok from last ### to ### months we are approached by many doctors but he is not properly feeling well. He is not properly sleeping at night or day and feels like more acidity and weakness problem so please pray for his proper health pray the Lord for my father (Mr.###) health-Thanks
 
Dear Lord, we lift ### up to you for healing and well-being. Please give him comfort and heal him of his illness today. Thank you for everything Lord. In your name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over both health and wealth and how people react and reacted to it. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly, abounding glory all over the world...
Replies
7
Views
165
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against illegal and unjust actions from, between health and wealth. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high...
Replies
5
Views
110
I was progressing but all of a sudden l lost every thing l had and am at zero trying to get back but having a lot of hindering forces l want break through.
Replies
8
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,251
Messages
16,820,539
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom