Health/healing

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesduran

Guest
please pray to dear God/Jesus for me - my whole life is upside down and I need a complete lasting miracle in my life as well as my mind and body healed fully. I have a tormenting unclean spirit inside me that needs taking out for good - please help!

### ### ###

jamesduran777@gmail.com
 
Please God, help ###. Please help him banish the unclean spirits in his life and have the strength to break down the strongholds Satan has placed in his mind so he will be able stay away from them in the future. I ask this in Jesus' name.
 
Praying with you for the restoration of your mind, body and spirit and for a closer walk with God.
 
Lord I PRAY THAT YOU WILL REBUKE THE UNCLEAN SPIRITS FROM THIS PERSON. IN THE NAME OF JESUS .AMEN Read Psalm # 6 daily
 
"Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin! Rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. Then you will be pleased with right sacrifices"

Psalms 51:1-2, 19
 
Lord I ask to you help ### feel your love, peace and comfort. Grant unto ###, Almighty God, in all time of sore distress, your comfort. In time of darkness please Lord give blessed hope, in time of sickness of body give him quiet courage; and when his heart is bowed down, and his soul is very heavy, may the Spirit of Comfort surround him with peace and love. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my ### who has serious mental health problems. Pray that her mind will be fully restored and that I won't be fearful anymore. I really need a miracle. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
160
Heavenly Father, I thank You because You are the Lord who heals me. I commit my body, mind and spirit into Your hands. Let Your healing power flow through every part of my body. Restore my strength, renew my health and grant me long life to fulfil every purpose You have ordained for me. Let...
Replies
10
Views
189
We would like to request prayer for good health,healing in all areas of our lives,and protection,from all these recalls,danger from our food chain supply,and water supply.We pray for others as well And we give thanks for being current with bills,and recovery of funds that was in error,on...
Replies
11
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom