Health and healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our friend has had such poor health for a couple years now, with a slowly failing kidney and other ailments that have landed him in the hospital on and off. His wife has had to take on a full time job to cover lost money with his poor health and is just feeling so heavy with him in the hospital...
Replies
12
Views
113
I pray for great health I pray for a new home a new job a new car a new bike and.a. brand.new iPhone I pray to be healed from flat feet and mild scoliosis and.the. tear that's in my lower back I pray for a new car and.that I learn how to drive and that i.dont get into.no.car accidents while..I'm...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,855
Messages
16,781,496
Members
648,421
Latest member
Eldulnainfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom