Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me in Jesus name AMEN🙏🏽🙏🏽😞
Replies
11
Views
173
I’ve been diagnosed after being sick for two years due to mold exposure with CIRS. It’s debilitating. Please pray for the restoration of my health along with my financial situation as I’m in a lawsuit with the builder that refused to repair my home. I need all the prayers I can get. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
114
Dear Lord, I pray for the health of my family. Please restore our health and please provide us with our daily needs. We commit to you our daughters in their school may you grant them wisdom o God. I am grateful for you for allowing my daughter to complete her 2nd year and finally now on her 3rd...
Replies
12
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,909
Messages
16,793,499
Members
649,475
Latest member
Mstiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom