Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

So much pain pls get me out of this misery and bad Mfc now , need a good knowledgeable counselor soon that the insurance can make that change to the right Godly one that can give wisdom and good insight and expertise, no more subpar help in all of this. Please help us and close ones also with...
Replies
Views
need healings of anxiety; depression, worry and fear. I need God to supernaturally open up another door for me to move to. I need to b healed of the flu & of people pleasing. Pls pls pls pray for God to truly help me to downsize all. I need God to do mighty miracles in my life asap!! Pls pls...
Replies
Views
intercessors, pls pray; i fell today in my own home! i have again too much stuff. pls pray for HUGE SUPERNATURAL FAVOR THAT ALL EXCESS will sell asap or b donated. i need to downsize to a smaller place. pls pray supernaturally that GOD will supernaturally provide me w/ a better, more well lit...
Replies
Views
pls pray that God heals me of all physical issues: autoimmune, cardiac issues, emotional issues related to a very abusive, neglectful childhood. I need to clear a BIG PATHWAY IN MY basement; need a new hot water heater and furnace. I also need God to supernaturally move me to a new place that...
Replies
Views
pls pls intercessors pray for me: My hot water tank is very very old! pls pls pray for a miracle that it will not give out until i can get it switched out for a new one. I'm now in my upper 60's; i bc a hoarder; very very difficult for me to "give stuff away" yet i need to in order to move. Pls...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom