Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
thx intercesssors; i cont to need emotional healings fr/ a very insecure, violent childhood. I'm having difficulty dejunking all bc I want to hold on to "things". It's also challenging for me to complete projects on my own. Pls pray for God to help me have emotional stability; realize i can only tackle one project @ a time; not expect that i can do all quickly as i now am a "senior".

I need to make a "clear pathway in the basement" for a new water heater ---pls pray for the right person to help me w/ installation of water heater & right co. to install furnace. thx muchly for all prayers!!

Intercessors, pls cont to pray that God provides the right xn people to help me w/ all house repairs for as low of a cost as possible.

Pls pray for God again to provide the right godly man to marry asap who can help me w/ all.

BIG BIG BIG FAVOR that all excess sells asap. for God to show me where to move that doesn't require so much maintenance.

Need prayers for a total decrease in anxiety, depression, worry, fear @ the present n future.

GOD to cause my brother and sis to bc super strong in their faith. Bro. could help; but won't bc he's not a dedicated believer.
pls pray my sis will bc ALOT MORE GENEROUS!!

God’s Love Letter to You

My Child..

You may not know me, but I know everything about you. Psalm 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways…Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered…Matthew 10:29-31
For you were made in my image…Genesis 1:27
In me you live and move and have your being.Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were conceived…Jeremiah 1:4-5
I chose you when I planned creation. Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake…Psalm 139:15-16
For all your days are written in my book…Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live…Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother’s womb. Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day your were born…Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know me…John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love…1 John 4:16
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. 1 John 3:1
Simply because you are my child and I am your Father…1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father ever could…Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect Father…Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand James 1:17rthly father ever could…Matthew 7:11
For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope…Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love. Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore…Psalm 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing…Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing well to you…Jeremiah 32:40
For you are my treasured possession…Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul…Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things. Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me. Deuteronomy 4:29
Delight in me and I will give you the desires of your heart…Psalm 37:4
For it is I who gave you those desires. Philippians 2:13
I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine…Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourager. 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles…2 Corinthians 1:3-4
When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart…Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes Revelation 21:3-4
And I’ll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth…Revelation 21:4
I am your Father and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus…John 17:23
For in Jesus my love for you is revealed…John 17:26
He is the exact representation of my being. Hebrews 1:3
He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you…Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you…1 John 4:10
And I’ll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth…Revelation 21:4
I am your Father and I love you even as I love my son, Jesus…John 17:23
For in Jesus my love for you is revealed…John 17:26
He is the exact representation of my being. Hebrews 1:3
He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you…Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins. 2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you…1 John 4:10
I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love…Romans 8:32
If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, you receive me…1 John 2:23
And nothing will ever separate you from my love again…Romans 8:38-39
Come home and I’ll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen…Luke 15:7
I have always been Father and always will be Father Ephesians 3:14-15
My question is…Will you be my child?...John 1:12-13
I am waiting for you…Luke 15:11-32

Love, Your Dad
Almighty God

Almighty God

This is who God says we are:

2COR.5:20

Therefore we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making His plea through us. We plead with you on Christ's behalf, "Be reconciled to God!"

1 Peter 2:9​

9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.​

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

May God Grant You the Desire, Power, and Execution to Draw Closer to Him!

Similar Requests

need healings of anxiety; depression, worry and fear. I need God to supernaturally open up another door for me to move to. I need to b healed of the flu & of people pleasing. Pls pls pls pray for God to truly help me to downsize all. I need God to do mighty miracles in my life asap!! Pls pls...
Replies
Views
intercessors, pls pray; i fell today in my own home! i have again too much stuff. pls pray for HUGE SUPERNATURAL FAVOR THAT ALL EXCESS will sell asap or b donated. i need to downsize to a smaller place. pls pray supernaturally that GOD will supernaturally provide me w/ a better, more well lit...
Replies
Views
pls pray that God heals me of all physical issues: autoimmune, cardiac issues, emotional issues related to a very abusive, neglectful childhood. I need to clear a BIG PATHWAY IN MY basement; need a new hot water heater and furnace. I also need God to supernaturally move me to a new place that...
Replies
Views
pls pls intercessors pray for me: My hot water tank is very very old! pls pls pray for a miracle that it will not give out until i can get it switched out for a new one. I'm now in my upper 60's; i bc a hoarder; very very difficult for me to "give stuff away" yet i need to in order to move. Pls...
Replies
Views
intercessors; pls pls pls pray that miraculously i can get hot heat fr/ gas furnace for tonite. A technician is coming over tomorrow to fix the gas furnace; pls pls pls pray that they can fix it. and for the replacement issues w/ a new gas furnace pls pray that i can clear a pathway in my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom