Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Papa. I am ### from ### Papa pls pray for me for God's healing I have been having serious pains all over my body for ### yrs now and doctors said I have ### and ###. all over my body is cramping. Papa sir our ministry has been stagnant pls pray for ministerial turnaround in Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
210
I'm having difficulty walking bc of bad arthritis that has attacked my hips/feet/ankles/toes. I need to lose at least #### asap! Pls pray God helps to clear out clutter so I can make a pathway for a new microwave asap. Autoimmune, lung dz, cardiac issues all need healings. Pls pray that I don't...
Replies
9
Views
433
I pray for great health I pray for a new home a new job a new car a new bike and.a. brand.new iPhone I pray to be healed from flat feet and mild scoliosis and.the. tear that's in my lower back I pray for a new car and.that I learn how to drive and that i.dont get into.no.car accidents while..I'm...
Replies
12
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom