Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter mbwa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mbwa

Guest
please pray for ###, a lovely christian who is always helping others. He has just been diagnosed with advanced oral cancer. Please pray that God will heal him.
 
I pray for ### to be healed. I ask that the Blood of Jesus flows through ### and he be healed in Jesus Name AMEN
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with healing. Please let the healing moment will be an instrument for You to glorifying Your name. Please give ### a perfect health. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
God we know you as a doctor, ### is your child, we are asking and believing for complete delivery of him, so he can go forth in his calling pointing people to Jesus.
 
Lord God there is a terrible disease called

cancer. Please Lord heal ### of oral

cancer in Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Miraculous healings Prayer Requests: 1. Pray for ### who is battling a serious illness. The doctors are not sure what it is, but they suspect it might be cancer. ### is a strong believer in God and is relying on His healing power. 2. ### is going through a difficult time. ### has been...
Replies
6
Views
173
I have been diagnosed with cancer. ###, I will have a Pet Scan. Please pray that 'God will intervene, and the scan will show healing. I am a Christian professing Christ Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Thank you for your prayers. God Bless you.
Replies
14
Views
191
Pray for my mum she has been diagnosed with cancer,she is in a lot of pain and cannot eat well, Pray for her to be able to fight the cancer so that she can get healthy again.Pray for her to be able to start eating again like she used to and that all her worries and burdens to be lessened🙏
Replies
9
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,052
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom