Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel Dangtayan

Prayer Partner
Please help me pray for my mother-in-law, she is suffering a sickness inside of her nose.

The doctor called it polyp. Let us claim what God has said that we know God said it is healed.

Thank you for the prayers, God bless you all.
 
god bless her and may god lay his hands on her and heal her
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen .....!
 
Oh Lord God you are the Great Physician. I pray that you will hear these pleas and cries from your children. I also pray that if it be your will, please help your child to be healed. Bless this family and their situation.

In your holy and merciful name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
I curse ### which is plaguing this mother, binding it and send it to whence it came in the name of the Father, Son & Holy Ghost. There is no afflictions that you cannot mend Father Jesus and I know you are on this case. Thank you for what you are now doing and I claim victory in no other name but your. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me praying for my mother. she is in the hospital right now. her name is ###. She has ### surgery last ###, and surgery on ### last ###. Now she is the hospital again, for ###. They said she suspected to have ###, but to be confirmed by ### tomorrow. Please help me pray to the Lord...
Replies
11
Views
256
God please heal my sister's daughter. She passed out and was rushed to the hospital and the doctor said she needs blood. God please heal her because neither her mother nor my family are capable of paying a huge amount of hospital bills. God please 🙏 heal her instantly.
Replies
14
Views
276
Dear Lord, please completely heal my dad from stage 4 cancer. Let all the polyps be completely gone. We may not always agree with each other and I still have personal sentiments on him, but he doesn't deserve cancer. When he lost his job, our family struggled even more financially. Please help...
Replies
12
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom