Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter olee
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

olee

Guest
im bi polar and depressed with five kids and a husband of nineteen years. Recently I went home to help my mother, because she had an operation, I ran out of my meds while I was there, my mother and I had a very large fight, and I had a near nervous breakdown. and went back to my old ways. When I returned home, I was all over the place mentally, and I lashed out at everyone in my life. even my very best friend, who when I returned home had another friend, and she seems to do things with this person that she can't seem to do with me, it offended me to the point where it hurt very bad, and being bi polar and a only child and a mentally abused as a child, I felt that I was expendable to everyone in my life. I still feel that way, but my friend hurt me very bad and she can't seem to tell me why she has more comfort with someone she has known years less than me. I'm very hurt and was very hurt then and I did and said things I did not mean, but my friend still came to me to make things right, I'm now doing much better because my meds are in my system again, and I'm looking back on my behavior and I feel like a fool, at the same time she is wrong too. Now I feel that I meant nothing to her and I never did. That hurts even more, but I love her and I miss her dearly and I need her. I need prayer to heal and fix my friendship with my best friend, but I need her to be very honest and more open with me. I also need prayer, because I'm a very overly nice person and I keep getting hurt, I need prayer for that, and of course a job that I will love like bar tending, prayer that my EBT card has money on it on the first of September. prayer for my husband and his brothers find a way to make things right for his mother. and prayer for my children and my marriage to be more successful and trustworthy for us both. thank you and god bless....
 
Child of God,

God honors and favors those who walk in obedience to His Word. I want God to honor and favor the both of us. God has given us and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word.

This Is My Prayer Request, "That you and I will fall more in love with God and always and forever walk in Obedience To The Word of God. That we will honor and respect God with our lives."

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that my e-mail buddy and I will fall more in love with you and always and forever walk in obedience to the Word of God. That we will always love, honor and respect You Lord Jesus with our lives. Lord Jesus please give every member of my family, all those connected to me, and the writer of this prayer that desire and love for You (that can’t be quenched, denied, or ignored) to walk in obedience to Your Word also. Amen!!!!

Pass This Prayer To All Your Christian E-Mail Buddies!!!

You Are So Loved By God,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Our Lord God, All of us here are the same as Your beloved children. Circumstances make us think differently, but with faith in Your Love to all of us we are all the same "WE ARE YOUR BELOVED". Dear Father, like ### we need to have a best friend that we can turn on to immediately. We just sometimes tend to forget and be sensitive because of our ever changing emotions. Lord, help ### to keep on holding on to YOU to feel that You'll be always be there for her. Her friend whom she thought is forgetting her is always at her side don't let her believe otherwise. You are the source and provider of everything good that will stabilize our emotions and our life. Surround ### with Your Holy and Loving goodness and presence dear Father; Because in YOU she'll be, always be, forever be love. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, I pray for ### as a person that has her own character and her situation that may be filled with troubles as well as joy, but also pain from the past time. Please Lord, accordingly, please intervene in her private life, please work on the way how her mind is working and resulting a decision that may bring her as a looser in her own condition. Please help her to live in full acceptance that this is what happening and everything is OK because You are there very close to her and ready to be her best friend and assistant whenever she needs. Because You are faithful in Your words. Please Lord, to heal her pains and hurts in her past times. Please help her to give forgiveness to others and please help her to get ready to meet all people she's had problems before in a peaceful heart and forgiveness. Please bless the family, with happiness, joy, love, good finance, and health. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I hope you're doing well. May you please pray for my mother. She's been sad and hurting. Her stomach has been hurting her constantly. She's lost a lot of weight. She can't eat well. I'm so worried about her health. Please pray that she doesn't have cancer or any kind of terminal illness...
Replies
11
Views
181
My cats been sick a week ago and then got better for a time and now is seeming like she's sick again, and no matter how hard I try I can't stop crying. She's my baby I've had for ### years and I'm just so worried about her. I'm so afraid of losing her.. Can someone please pray for her.. And pray...
Replies
14
Views
265
I went downstairs & my brother followed & some reason he said about leg pain & so i asked if he wanted me to pray for it, & as he's an unbeliever I wasn't expecting him to be okay with it, of course he felt weird about it & didn't say a proper yes, he was like whatever typa thing. I prayed for...
Replies
10
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,345
Messages
16,810,004
Members
650,740
Latest member
Rhoetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom