Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter jamesduran
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jamesduran

Guest
please pray that dear God/Jesus blesses me and everyone with good health/peace and happiness always

### ### ###

###@gmail.com
 
Heavenly Father I pray for good health, peace and happiness for ###. In Jesus Name AMEN

Heavenly Father I pray for good health, peace and happiness for ###. In Jesus Name AMEN
 
I pray for this, but sometimes, God places us in situations to grow! Though we may be uncomfortable, it's His way of showing that He'll never leave us, even when we feel there is no hope. I pray for those who are weak to find strength in God. God is a God of love, and He will continue to love forever. I pray that the Lord blesses you, but do know that He has blessed you already (because He loves you!). Can you believe that the God of EVERYTHING loves you? That's a blessing in itself! I will pray for good health, peace, and happiness within you! You are amazing in God's eyes, and He will never leave you!
 
Amen. I stand in agreement.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Lord Lay your healing hands upon this man please God give them comfort, peace and happiness.

In your name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

brothers and sisters, my prayer partner God has truly given me strength, peace, and wisdom through each one of you. As the sole caregiver of my children, it has been difficult to navigate the many times they get sick. today, I ask for your prayers once again for my daughter. She loves going to...
Replies
12
Views
278
Please pray that if it is God's will the bad storms will miss us and that we can keep power and also please pray for good health, happiness and healing for my family. I pray God will allow me to hear my son ###'s laughter again today. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
10
Views
191
Hi everyone 🤍 I would really appreciate your prayers during this postpartum season. Please pray for complete healing and restoration over my body—that all pain, inflammation, discomfort, and pressure would go away and that my body would recover fully and properly after giving birth. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom