Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardGhana

Prayer Warrior
I pray to be completely healed of gastritis.

I also pray for God's favour in every aspect of my life and that of my family, friends, and the entire Christian community.
 
I agree in Jesus' Name. I praise God for answering our prayers. In Jesus' Name I pray you have a deep hunger to study God's word because faith comes from hearing & hearing from the Word of God. It is impossible to please God without faith. Amen
 
Oh most merciful Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, I put ###'s health into your loving hands, Lord please heal him of gastritis Lord. Lord Jesus you are our only resort and we have no other saviour like you. You are merciful and we trust that even before asking you have heard and listened our prayers and would provide us as per your holy will. Lord I also pray for his family and friends and the entire christian community, may they prosper in health and well being by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Lord heal this health problem bless this warrior in Jesus name. Amen.
default_wink.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No nausea in my stomach. Normal stomach acid. No gastritis. No inflammation, swelling, pain or irritation in my dental flesh or teeth. Perfect clear eyesight.
Replies
11
Views
126
Please pray for me, I'm ### to the Lord Our God in the name of Jesus Christ for healing from severe gastritis and low blood. Please also pray for my father ### from bloody stool and severe arthritis.PLEASE we really need your prayers.
Replies
10
Views
218
Please i have been spiritually crushed to the brink of suicide and need freedom, favour and healing. Reconciliation between me and my wife to be ### and my kids and a finacial foundation. And freedom from bondage.
Replies
10
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom