Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliams1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

twilliams1

Guest
Dear God, I am coming to you in prayer for healing in my body, I have to go back to the doctor soon in ### and I am praying for a good report. I am trying not to worry but how can I not. It's so hard since I feel like everything is usually my fault. I know you can do it for me I just don't always feel worthy enough because I have been so stupid in the past. Even though I am trying to live my life right, now. I still don't feel worthy. I am coming to you begging for forgiveness and healing. I have made mistakes in the past I am trying to correct I need you in my life because I know without you I am nothing. I would also like you to send me someone. I have a broken heart that needs mending and a mind too. Physically, mentally, and emotionally I need your healing. I know only you can do it. Please take away my fears and worries. Please let me know you have it all under control, in Jesus' name AMEN!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Heavenly Father I lift this ### up to you to receive a good report back from the Dr. may all medical conditions be healed by your Grace

In Jesus Name Amen
 
It is so good to know that God is always with us in our time of need. Psalm 91:15 (NIV) says, ...I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.

Be encouraged that when we trust God nothing is wasted. Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall (Psalm 55:22 NIV).

Give God the situation, and He will be faithful to His promise to bring good out of difficulty. …we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them (Romans 8:28 NLT).

My prayers are with you ###. He does have it under control, trust Him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can not stand feeling this way such anxiety and feeling depressed Lord please help me I do not know what to do Lord I feel so awful help me Lord I watch and watch prayers on youtube I just what to hide and stay in bed all day Oh Lord help me please ..and Lord please till my hubby to not yell...
Replies
11
Views
432
Lord I am such anxiety feeling heavy inside and depressed and it makes me mad at myself Lord help me to get rid of it Lord need healing Lord I try but it is here with in me Lord Lord and my hearing is so bad and ringing in my ears Lord how I need you Lord for healing and I feel heartbroken about...
Replies
13
Views
201
Lord I am feeling heavy inside depressed I try so hard to feel better I take meds for it to..Lord the anxiety is awful and I feel so heavy inside Lord hard to explain help me Lord help me thank you Lord. Healing Lord about my twin flame ### I really really need to let go of it it is just to much...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom