Healing

Status
Not open for further replies.

AGGIE

Servant of All
DEAR ONES PRAY FOR ### I HAVE BEEN HAVING ABDOMINAL PAINS SINCE YESTERDAY I TOOK PAIN RELIEVERS THERE WAS NO CHANGE, TODAY I VISITED THE DOCTOR I WAS SENT TO LAB AND THE RESULTS WERE NEGATIVE AND I THANK GOD FOR THAT. I WAS GIVEN SOME MEDICATION AND THE PAIN IS STILL PERSISTENT PLEASE PRAY FOR ### AND BE BLESSED,
 
God in his mercy will perfect your healing in Jesus name
 
Hello Friend, I prayed to God for you ....!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Replies
11
Views
363
Back pain, pray I do the right exercises for my abdominal and core to make the back stronger which I have to do every morning and night
Replies
12
Views
188
Please pray for me. I have been having some urinary issues and low back pain. Went to doctor yesterday. They ordered a prostate screening blood test. I don't have the results yet. Please pray that this test comes back negative and that my back pain and urinary issues are something temporary and...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom