Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdfrazier12
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jdfrazier12

Guest
Lord I come to you with a heavy heart. My please keep your hands on my daughter, ###. Her surgery went well but she has a long road to recovery, keep her as comfortable as possible. Today is one day shy of being a week here in the hospital. We may get to go home today. This has been very hard on me to be here 24/7, give me continued strength for I am getting low and lonely. When we go home give me the ability to keep her comfortable and provide her with all she needs. Provide strength for ### and me also as a couple. Jesus name I pray.
 
Father,

Please hear this ###'s prayer in the name of Jesus the Christ. I ask You to place this family under Your protection and guidance in accordance with Your good and perfect will. Amen.
 
Father God I thank you because you said we have not because we ask not. My ### has made her request to you. Lord meet every need that she has and also continue to strengthen the baby. I pray that the baby will have the best doctor and nurses. Lord make sure her bills are paid on time and send extra finances for them. In Jesus name I pray.
 
Praying for healing for ### and the love and strength along with courage for ### and ###. Amen.
 
Dear Jesus please keep ### in the palm of Your hand and heal her in Jesus name. Lord give the parents the strength they need during this difficult time. We ask this in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Please God take care of this person's daughter through her recovery....AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep my sister ### in your prayers as she is going for heart surgery. Please pray that the surgery will go smoothly and successfully, with no complications. Pray for wisdom and guidance for the doctors and medical team, and that God will give ### strength, peace, and comfort throughout...
Replies
11
Views
203
I am help requesting prayers for my wife ###. She had cateract surgery and they botch the surgery. The doctor tore the sack the new lens was to go into and she had major surgery. After surgery she started to get back eye sight and that failed.They went back 9 months later for second surgery and...
Replies
13
Views
103
Prayers for ### complete healing, she is battling breast cancer. Asking for prayer for complete healing of her body. I know God is able. Thank you!!!!!! She is having a hard time, we need healing prayers. Please pray for. She has now been admitted into the hospital . ### her mom for strength...
Replies
12
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom