Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)


sermons
 
We continue to lift you and ### up in prayer, asking God to touch and heal both of your bodies. We are so grateful that you have allowed us to pray with you and we want to encourage you to keep seeking God, keep trusting Him, and keep praying with faith and expectation.

If you have seen any improvements or received any encouragement, we would love for you to share those praises with us so we can rejoice with you. If you are still waiting for God's healing touch, we want you to know that we are still standing with you in prayer. Do not be discouraged, but continue to cry out to God with a sincere and trusting heart. Remember Jesus taught "ASK, SEEK, KNOCK" in Matthew 7:7. He also said, "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer." Matthew 21:22

We have all struggled with doubts, fears, and worries at times, but let's continue to bring them to God, trusting in His love and forgiveness. Let's pray together that God will fill your heart with more of His love and give you the grace to trust Him even in difficult circumstances.

Father God, we ask You to reassure our dear friend that You forgive them and that in Your mercy, You will heal them and ###. Help them to trust You in faith and know Your love for them in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Thank God for what he has already done. I now pray in Jesus name for complete and total healing and restoration in my physical body. My mind and my soul. May my God have Mercy on me and make me better then I was before I was afflicted. I repent and I ask his forgiveness for all my sin and I...
Replies
12
Views
191
Hi... Shalom... I’m ###. Sorry, I’m only using my initials. I humbly ask for your prayers for: 1. The repentance and salvation of my entire family in the Lord Jesus. 2. Healing of our bodies and souls from all physical and spiritual illnesses, especially for my mother, who is suffering from...
Replies
6
Views
83
Life in I have a healing in my mind body soul my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets have healings in our mind body souls tonight greatly.LIFE IN THE GUYS FROM MY PAST GODS WILL.LIFE IN I GET A FINE ASS GUY GREATLY I GET MY BOAZ NOT BOZO FROM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HE DOESNT THROW A STONE GREATLY I HAVE...
Replies
5
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,222
Messages
16,785,703
Members
648,797
Latest member
Haloidorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom