Healing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask my brothers and sister to pray healing onto my wife as she is in the hospital. She gave birth to our son on the 5th and but she is in severe pain at the moment with blood loss. I respectfully ask you all to pray for her healing and good recovery in the name of Jesus!
Replies
10
Views
238
Hi everyone 🤍 I would really appreciate your prayers during this postpartum season. Please pray for complete healing and restoration over my body—that all pain, inflammation, discomfort, and pressure would go away and that my body would recover fully and properly after giving birth. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
161
Life into existence 💯🔨100 Fold greatly my son is healed in our communication Gods will he contacts me at the RIGHT time if or when he wants to no worries…life in he isn’t hurt because I’m his mother period permanently none of my children I gave birth to are hurt because I’m there Mother period...
Replies
10
Views
103
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,365
Messages
16,787,482
Members
648,948
Latest member
Valiumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom