Please requesting Healing Prayers for my sister ###, she has dementia.
pray to stop the progression of this evil memory killing disease. I know there is no cure, but through pray and medication it is possible our Lord will keep the dementia at bay.
Thank you and God Bless you all.
Praying for your sister as my dad also has it. 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
216
1. Please pray for my mother; she needs prayer for her body. She has slight dementia and to say she has not had a good day. She needs prayer. Please pray that she can get back to church. She has a cough; she needs a touch. Please pray for her. 2. I need prayer. I am hurt that my pastor has not...
Replies
7
Views
147
Please help us to pray for my sister ###, she has dementia for ### years now. Cerebral atrophy. Please pray for her brain to get back to its normal size and memory restored. I believe our God can do the impossible she will be restored, for by the stripes of Jesus she is already healed. Thank you...
Replies
6
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom