HEALING

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mother as she is suffering form knee pain for many years and doctor said for operation but I want My God almighty to heal my other without any operation in mighty Jesus name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
153
Hi everyone 🤍 I would really appreciate your prayers during this postpartum season. Please pray for complete healing and restoration over my body—that all pain, inflammation, discomfort, and pressure would go away and that my body would recover fully and properly after giving birth. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
161
Life in I have a healing in my mind body soul my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets have healings in our mind body souls tonight greatly.LIFE IN THE GUYS FROM MY PAST GODS WILL.LIFE IN I GET A FINE ASS GUY GREATLY I GET MY BOAZ NOT BOZO FROM THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY HE DOESNT THROW A STONE GREATLY I HAVE...
Replies
5
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom