Healing

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need a prayer for my husband's sickness. He is in diabetes now; he doesn't eat much but vomits when he eats. Please I need a healing from God upon my husband through our prayers.

Thank you and God bless you all.
 

Attachments

  • Resized_20221125_170130.jpeg
    Resized_20221125_170130.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 2
Good day my friend. I'm praying with you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal the husband's diabetes and all afflictions. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore him physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Good day my friend. I'm praying with you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal the husband's diabetes and all afflictions. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore him physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
Thank you my friend in Christ ..God bless you
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mom is ### years old and has hypertension, but it is manageable because of maintenance medication. But today, she had a possible acid reflux attack after eating. She had pain between her breastbone and stomach and vomited, so we made her drink Gaviscon. She felt okay after vomiting and...
Replies
10
Views
79
Father please bless me with a healthy baby and no complications throughout this pregnancy due to any known and unknown health conditions. Please Father heal my diabetes. Also Please placenta moves to the correct place and please keep protecting my baby and everything goes well in Jesus' name Amen
Replies
10
Views
200
Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,293
Messages
16,820,891
Members
651,305
Latest member
Nymoisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom