Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for all of your prayers, I'm still recovering physically, not feel that energetic. Also, I went last Thursday, I felt very peaceful towards the presentation but my supervisor said she was surprised that I did well on that. Thank you so much for the prayers again!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I WAS NOT vaccinated, but thru Bio-Energetic testing I was told my blood is clotting as a result of shedding from the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. Please pray that my blood and circulatory system is completely cleansed.
Replies
17
Views
195
Dear ### on Wednesday I have a procedure and I’m scared please let them not find cancer I’m really worried please asking for a miracle and prayers please hold my hand tomorrow while I’m going through my procedure and prayers please hold over me that God all merciful and mother Mary Angels and...
Replies
13
Views
177
Can you please pray for my friends dad ### . He is still in the hospital from last Thursday and is still not getting better . He is going for a brain scan today. Please pray for him and his family
Replies
12
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom