Thank you Lord. May you please pray with me and thank Lord for my healing. I'm not totally healed from ###, but feel much better. I can sleep comfortably now. Thank you Lord of mercies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
I would deeply appreciate your prayers. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it is uncontrolled. I have not responded to ### medications and I am told there is only one left to try. I am terrified of it because it can cause a fatal brain infection. There is one other option for an electronic device...
please pray for my ###. Please Lord restore her good health. Take away the crippling, debilitating rheumatoid arthritis and terrible pain away. Give her mobility and good health. Please Lord help her. Hear our prayers our cry our requests. We still need her here. Take the pain and terrible...
Greetings, brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers for my father, ###, for the healing of his hand. May his X-ray and laboratory results be negative, including for rheumatoid arthritis and gout, and may his hand be fully restored by God’s grace. Thank you so much. God bless!