Dear Friends. Am still having a bit of eye swelling with blurry vision. But my throat and weakness feeling is better. Thank you all for your prayers. Praise the Lord.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires. The Bible lays down in John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come asking for prayer for my eyes. I have myopia(nearsighted) glaucoma and loss of peripheral vision in both eyes. My vision is blurry even with my glasses on.Its hard to read or watch tv. My vision is also affected by the tachycardia episodes that cause my heart to race. I am on BP...
Replies
14
Views
251
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE I HAVE GREAT FAVOR 💯FOLD WITH ME IM NOT DETACHED MY OFFSPRINGS ARENT DETACHED MY INNOCENT FAMILY OUR PETS ARE NOT DETACHED FROM MY GOD ALMIGHTY MY MOVEMENTS THEY ARE SET FREE HEALING GREATLY COMES FORTH GREATLYYYY.. I UNDERSTAND...
Replies
8
Views
136
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You seeking Your face and healing. Father God, I am feeling something is swelling and i feel slight inflamed pain under my mouth near my Adams apple. I ate toasted or fried peas with wasabi last night then after I felt this pain. Not sure if it was related...
Replies
11
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,816
Members
648,810
Latest member
Bwaermont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom