Healing

I just said a prayer for ###, friend, asking God to touch him with His healing hand and surround him with His constant love and care in the days ahead. Peace and blessings to you!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for healing PLEASE I lost my newborn baby boy in ### after he lived one day. I've been having non epileptic seizures for 3 years, the MRI showed everything is normal. I burned both my legs in ### when I had a seizure when I was making porridge, a big part on both my legs were...
Replies
15
Views
262
Prayer for healing and deliverance from the power of strokes, seizures, bodily weakness - full restoration
Replies
12
Views
187
Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered? Matthew 4:23 Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people...
Replies
11
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,354
Messages
16,787,380
Members
648,929
Latest member
Suatarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom