"May the pain you have known and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with courage and optimism."

-In Jesus Name, Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for prayers that I may be able to sleep peacefully and not worry too much about my current condition. I have been experiencing pain in my ear and nasal passages that has not yet been diagnosed. I am afraid that it could be something serious, such as cancer. Please pray that I...
Replies
9
Views
242
Hi... Shalom... I’m ###. Sorry, I’m only using my initials. I humbly ask for your prayers for: 1. The repentance and salvation of my entire family in the Lord Jesus. 2. Healing of our bodies and souls from all physical and spiritual illnesses, especially for my mother, who is suffering from...
Replies
6
Views
83
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger, all over the place. .talking divorce please help I’m lost and afraid. Needs to take...
Replies
8
Views
21
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom